Athlon Rub All Sport Oil is based on a traditional sports oil used in Thai martial arts. The idea is to add other proven natural ingredients to make the best sports rub on the market. Athlon Rub offers athletes of all levels a safe and effective sport rub to help them warm up, train and recover..
Athlon Rub X FOOTBOKS®
In partnership with FOOTBOKS, Athlon Rub provides quality products..
Athlon Rub products have been validated by FOOTBOKS, its team and its sponsors..
The Athlon Rub brand was discovered with its Thai warming oil » in the boxOctober 2020 FOOTBOKS so the composition was as follows:
- 3 x Fuel Soccer Supplement Gels (3 flavors available)s)
- 1 x Chewing gum ONE GUM (new generation)
- 2 x OTE energy bars »
6 x Hydration Pack Precision Hydration »
- 2x power 500
- 2x power 1000
- 2x power 1500
- 2 x Sponser Recovery Drink »
- 1 x Athlon Rub Thai Warming Oil »
- 1 x product instruction booklet
All these products are available individually inour shop!
WHAT IS INFORMED SPORT »?
Informed-Sport is a quality assurance program for sports nutrition products, suppliers to the sports nutrition industry and supplement manufacturing facilities.
The program certifies that all nutritional supplements and/or ingredients that bear the Informed-Sport logo have been tested for banned substances by the world-class sports anti-doping laboratory, LGC.
About the company
Athlon Rub founder Anthony Salcedo was an active participant in the Thai Oil Sport Rub over 12 years ago and is perhaps the only Westerner to have been in a Thai Oil lab in Thailand.
As the exclusive distributor of Thailand's leading Thai Oil brand, he worked with the FDA to register and ensure compliance of the product labeled and destined for the North American market.
As well as replacing the artificial color with a natural color to achieve compliance on the English labeled product, he also worked diligently to have this product accepted by most sanctioning bodies and many state sporting commissions.
He is an active advocate for the sports of Muay Thai and Kickboxing and an active member of the community involved with athletes, gyms, promotions, tournaments and non-profit organizations.
- Original Exclusive Boxing Liniment Thai oil distributor and official FDA agent for the brand in the United States..
- Member of the advisory board of the Martial Arts History Museum. He proposed and organized the first exhibition of Thai martial arts; the exhibit has grown to the point that the Thai exhibit is currently a fixed exhibit at the museum.
- Guest speaker on Thai Oil at the Association of Boxing Commissions (ABC) annual conference.
- Participated with Unified Rules of Muay Thai (supplemented in 2011 by the Association of Boxing Commissions (ABC) and a panel of experts http://abcboxing.com/2011ABCMUAYTHAIREPORTFINAL.pdf) (mentioned on page 16)