The EXCEL GEL energy and caffeine fromPAS Nutritionis ideal for quickly providing energy to your body during the match or training. Each gel contains:
– 24g of carbohydrates to quickly supply the muscles with energye
– electrolytes (sodium, calcium, and magnesium) to compensate for losses during exercisert
– BCAAs, which are amino acids that play an important role in muscle development and recoveryation
– ATP, an amino acid charged with energy which is able to release this energy according to the needs of the muscles. All muscle fibers contain a small reserve of ATP which will allow the muscle to contract very quickly,dement,
– 100mg of caffeine to delay fatigue and improve performancece
Consume 1 energy and caffeine gel during training or at half-time during a match. This energy gel will provide you with the carbohydrate and electrolyte intake necessary to maintain your performance throughout your effort. Caffeine will give you a boost! !
Pro Athlete Supplementation was formed following a successful winning partnership between Jon Williams, BSc, WRU National Squad Nutritionist and Darren Campbell, MBE, Olympic Gold and Silver Medalist. Providing athletes with products to improve their recovery and performance was their starting point.
This product has been rigorously tested under the Informed Sport program, an international certification program for dietary supplements..
This ensures that all products bearing the Informed Sport logo have been regularly and rigorously tested to ensure that'they do not contain any substances banned by the World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA) . It also ensures that all products are manufactured to high quality standards.
This product is selected for you by the Footboks team. A rigorous control is carried out in order to offer you the best existing products on the market.
The quality requirement
We select the best products for footballers, which is why professional and amateur players trust us. Join the #TeamFootboks and find out how we can help you achieve your goals.
You might also like…
Subscribe to the Newsletter
Get the latest #teamfootboks news, promotions and more...