Created in 2018, Stay'active is a French brand of the Waya company based in Tours, which markets innovative and gourmet protein-based products.
These delicacies have been thought out to help the body stay active and sporty for longer. Each product is made from lupine, oats and almonds.
They prepare the body for physical activity, support it during practice as well as in the preparation phase.
All products are made in France in the Center Val de Loire by an artisanal pastry chef while favoring quality ingredients through the short circuit.
Stay Activ'X FOOTBOKS®
In partnership with FOOTBOKS, stay activ’ provides quality products..
Stay Activ' products have been validated by FOOTBOKS, its team and its sponsors..
The Stay Activ’ brand was discovered with its Protein Cookies » (3 flavors available Chocolate, Salted Butter Caramel and Candied Blueberry in thea February 2021 FOOTBOKS so the composition was as follows:
- 4 X SIS Science in Sport Turbo+ Energizing Gelst
- 2 x TOTUM Sport (overnight) hydration pack
- 1 X STC nutrition protein balls protein snackn
- 4 X sachet of 2 ORS Sport strawberry flavor hydration tablets
- 1 X Medicafarm ARNYCRYO-K cryo gel
- 3 X protein cookies from Stay Activ’
- 1 X FOOTBOKS Mask
- 3 X Precision Hydration Sachet (exclusively for subscribers)
- 1 x explanatory booklet of the products with the exclusive interview of CIFBOU and an article on muscle injuries.
All these products are available individually inThe FOOTBOKS Shop!
About the company
It is the exclusive combination of lupine, oats and almonds, 3 natural sources of vegetable proteins, calcium, potassium, magnesium, and vitamin D in particular.
They provide the body with all 8 essential amino acids (including BCAAs: leucine, isoleucine, valine) which stimulate protein metabolism, so they are valuable for recovery.
Stay'activ cookies are very digestible and demonstrate excellent assimilation and a strong power of satiety.
It is above all a pleasure snack that can be taken during physical exertion, but also at breakfast or as a snack.