Aboniki comes from Nigeria, and is part of the multinational J. C. Udeozor Global Industries Limited also based in England.
Every day, nearly two million people around the world use aboniki balm.
In 30 years the company has had time to grow and improve its products. It is responsible, among other things, for the manufacture, marketing, distribution and finally the import of chemical materials.
ABONIKI X FOOTBOKS®
In partnership with FOOTBOKS, aboniki balm is controlled and tested by the company, which is committed to setting standards, learning from each other and improving its products.
« This is an award-winning product. We never compromise on quality, even at the expense of profit»
Aboniki balm has been validated by FOOTBOKS, its team and its sponsors.
Aboniki balm was discovered in theDecember 2020 FOOTBOKS. The composition of the box was as follows:
- 5 x One Pro Nutrition Energy Gels
- 2 x packs of Revvies Energy Strips
- 1 x tube of 20 hydro OTE Sports tablets enriched with caffeine and electrolytes
- 3 x Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard Whey Protein Packets
- 1 x Aboniki Recovery Balm
- 1 x pair of FOOTBOKS recovery socks
- 1 x Applied Nutrition protein bar (subscriber exclusive)
- 1 x explanatory booklet of the products with the interview of the striker of FC Sochaux Yann Kitala
All these products are available individually inThe FOOTBOKS Shop!
Why choose ABONIKI?
- It is a product used daily by 2 million people around the world.
- It massively reduces pain whether for sprains, joint inflammation, or muscle pain.
- The balm can help you ward off injuries, as it helps keep up the pace in practices and games by providing long-lasting relief to painful areas.
- C Udezor Global Industries Limited is more than 30 years of experience with the goal of improving the lives of their customers.
- The group has set itself the goal of lowering their carbon footprint and improving their positive impact on society.
- The balm is multifunctional because it is also very effective in inhalation during a cold or in the face of insect bites.