Created in 2018, Stay’active is a French brand of the Tours-based company Waya, which markets innovative and tasty protein-based products.
These delicacies have been designed to help the body to stay active and sporty for longer. Each product is made with lupin, oats and almonds.
They prepare the body for physical activity, support it during the practice as well as in the preparation phase.
All the products are made in France in the Centre Val de Loire by an artisanal pastry cook while privileging quality ingredients through the short circuit.
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
Stay Activ’X FOOTBOKS®
In partnership with FOOTBOKS®, stay activ’ provides quality products.
Stay Activ’ products have been validated by FOOTBOKS®, its team and sponsors.
The Stay Activ’ brand was discovered with its “Protein Cookies” (3 available tastes – Chocolate, Salted Butter Caramel and Candied Blueberry” in the FOOTBOKS of February 2021 so the composition was as follows:
- 4 X turbo+ energizing gels from SIS – Science in sport
- 2 x hydration sachet (night) TOTUM Sport
- 1 X Protein Snack – protein balls from STC nutrition
- 4 X sachet of 2 hydration tablets strawberry taste ORS Sport
- 1 X Medicafarm ARNYCRYO-K cryo gel
- 3 X Stay Activ’ protein cookies
- 1 X FOOTBOKS Mask
- 3 X Precision hydration sachet (exclusively for subscribers)
- 1 x explanatory booklet of the products with the exclusive interview of CIFBOU and an article on muscle injuries.
About the company
It is the exclusive association of lupin, oats and almond, 3 natural sources of vegetable proteins, calcium, potassium, magnesium, and vitamin D in particular.
They bring to the body the 8 essential amino acids (including BCAA: leucine, isoleucine, valine) which stimulates the metabolism of proteins, they are thus invaluable for recovery.
Stay’activ cookies are very digestible and show an excellent assimilation and a strong power of satiety.
It is above all a snack pleasure that can be taken during physical effort, but also at breakfast or as a snack.