Athlon Rub – All Sport Oil is based on a traditional sports oil used in Thai martial arts.
The idea is to add other proven natural ingredients to make the best sports rub on the market.
Athlon Rub offers athletes of all levels a safe and effective sport rub to help them warm up, train and recover.
Athlon Rub X FOOTBOKS®
In partnership with FOOTBOKS®, Athlon Rub provides quality products.
Athlon Rub products have been validated by FOOTBOKS®, its team and sponsors.
The Athlon Rub brand was discovered with its “Thai Heating Oil” in the FOOTBOKS box of October 2020 so the composition was as follows:
- 3 x Gels Fuel “Soccer supplement” (3 flavors)
- 1x Chewing gum ONE GUM (new generation)
- 2x energy bars “OTE”
- 6x hydratation pouches “precision hydratation”
- 2x puissance 500
- 2x puissance 1000
- 2x puissance 1500
- 2X recovery drink “sponser”
- 1x Thai heating oil “Athlon Rub”
- 1x Booklet “footboks” with details on all products
all this products are also available in our shop!
WHAT IS “INFORMED SPORT”?
Informed-Sport is a quality assurance program for sports nutrition products, suppliers to the sports nutrition industry and supplement manufacturing facilities.
The program certifies that all nutritional supplements and/or ingredients bearing the Informed-Sport logo have been tested for prohibited substances by the world-class sports anti-doping laboratory, LGC.
About the company
The founder of Athlon Rub, Anthony Salcedo, was an active participant in the Thai Oil Sport Rub more than 12 years ago and is perhaps the only Westerner to have been in a Thai Oil laboratory in Thailand.
As the exclusive distributor of Thailand’s leading Thai Oil brand, he has worked with the FDA to register and ensure compliance of the labeled product for the North American market.
In addition to replacing the artificial colorant with a natural colorant to achieve compliance on the English labeled product, he also worked diligently to gain acceptance of the product at most sanctioning bodies and many state sports commissions.
He is an active advocate for the sports of Muay Thai and Kickboxing and an active community member involved in athletes, gyms, promotions, tournaments and non-profit organizations.
- Original Exclusive Boxing Liniment – Thai oil distributor and official FDA agent for the brand in the United States.
- Member of the Advisory Board of the Museum of Martial Arts History .
- Proposed and organized the first Thai martial arts exhibition; the exhibition has grown to the point that the Thai exhibition is now a permanent exhibit at the museum.
- Guest speaker on Thai oil at the annual conference of the Association of Boxing Commissions (ABC).
- Participated with the unified rules of Muay Thai (completed in 2011 by the Association of Boxing Commissions (ABC) and a panel of experts http://abcboxing.com/2011ABCMUAYTHAIREPORTFINAL.pdf ) (mentioned on page 16)