Aboniki comes from Nigeria, and is part of the multinational J. C. Udeozor Global Industries Limited also based in England.
Aboniki balm is used by nearly two million people around the world every day.
In 30 years the company has had time to grow and improve its products. The company is involved in the manufacturing, marketing, distribution and import of chemicals, among other things.
ABONIKI X FOOTBOKS®
In partnership with FOOTBOKS, aboniki balm is controlled and tested by the company, which is committed to setting standards, learning and improving its products.
“It is an award-winning product. We never compromise on quality, even at the expense of profit.
The Aboniki Balm has been validated by FOOTBOKS, its team and sponsors.
Aboniki Balm was discovered in the FOOTBOKS of December 2020. The composition of the box was as follows:
- 5 x One Pro Nutrition energy gels
- 2 x Energy Strips Revvies packs
- 1 x tube of 20 OTE Sports water tablets enriched with caffeine and electrolytes
- 3 x Gold Standard Whey Optimum Nutrition protein sachets
- 1 x Aboniki Recovery Balm
- 1 x pair of FOOTBOKS recovery socks
- 1 x Applied Nutrition Protein Bar (exclusive to subscribers)
- 1 x explanatory booklet of the products with the interview of FC Sochaux striker Yann Kitala
All these products are available by the unit in the FOOTBOKS Store!
Why choose ABONIKI?
- It is a product used daily by 2 million people around the world.
It massively reduces pain whether it is sprains, joint inflammation, or muscle pain.
- The balm can help you avoid injuries, as it helps you keep up with workouts and games by providing long-lasting relief in painful areas.
C Udezor Global Industries Limited has more than 30 years of experience with the goal of improving their client’s life.
- The group has set itself the goal of lowering their carbon footprint and improving their positive impact on society.
- The balm is multi-functional as it is also very effective when inhaled during a cold or when dealing with insect bites.